Fighting Tirelessly For Your Rights
- Vehicular negligence and motor vehicle accident claims
- Slip and fall, construction accidents and other premises liability cases
- Adult victims of child sexual abuse and sexually abused children
- Medical malpractice cases
Managing Partner Arthur Rubenstein is highly experienced in all stages of a personal injury lawsuits from inception to trial. As a plaintiff lawyer, he has settled over $80 million worth of personal injury cases, often exceeding client expectations. Having previously worked defending insurance companies, he has unique insight into their requirements, which he leverages into maximum recovery. Prior to his time at Alpert, Slobin & Rubenstein, he founded the plaintiffs personal injury practice at a prior firm.
Mr. Rubenstein has built his reputation through a strong commitment to clients and aggressive advocacy on their behalf, and his connection with those he represents frequently extends beyond the courtroom. Notable clients include former New York Mets pitcher Dwight “Doc” Gooden, a member of the New York Yankees organization, and the Police Benevolent Association.
Mr. Rubenstein received his JD from Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, achieving Dean’s List four times and graduating third in his class. He has a degree in business management from Adelphi University, where he captained the baseball team and was ranked 8th nationally in batting average in the National Collegiate Athletic Association. He is a member of New York State Trial Lawyers Association and New York County Lawyers Association, as well as the Bronx Bar Association. In 2020, Mr. Rubenstein was selected as a Lawyer of Distinction based on “objective evaluation of qualifications, license, reputation, experience, and disciplinary history."
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Honors: 4 times on the Dean's List
- Honors: 3rd in class
- Adelphi University, Garden City, New York
- B.B.A. Management
- Honors: Captain of Varsity Baseball, 8th leading hitter in the NCAA
- New York, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1992
- Lawyers of Distinction
- New York State Trial Lawyer Association
- New York County Lawyers Association
- Bronx Bar Association