Proven Advocates For The Injured
The aftermath of a serious injury accident creates havoc and financial hardships in your life. You deserve to be compensated for your injuries and losses, but the insurance companies have a different idea of what is fair.
You can depend on the experienced personal injury lawyers of Alpert, Slobin & Rubenstein, LLP. We know how to build a case, and we will not sell your claim short. We are committed to your maximum recovery, even if it means going to trial.
Serious injuries in the New York City area? Get a free consultation with a skilled attorney. Our firm can provide services in Spanish, Russian and Urdu. Se Habla Español / Мы говорим на русском
Experienced Lawyers Who Get Results
Alpert, Slobin & Rubenstein, LLP, has a strong record of verdicts and settlements for clients in New York City, Long Island, Westchester and throughout the state of New York. With 90 years of combined experience, our personal injury attorneys have handled every type of case:
- Construction accidents – We represent construction workers injured on job sites by ladders, scaffolding, heavy equipment, power tools, falling objects and other hazards. New York’s Labor Law 240 enables people in the construction trades to sue property owners and contractors for falls from heights on the job.
- Motor vehicle accidents – We help victims of car accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian and transit accidents hold negligent drivers accountable for their careless or aggressive driving.
- Slip-and-fall injuries – We hold businesses, landlords, homeowners and government entities responsible for premises liability claims arising from unsafe property conditions.
- Dog bites – Under New York law, pet owners are strictly liable when their animals bite or knock people down, even if the dog has never attacked anyone before. We know that dog bites can cause disfiguring scars, nerve damage and emotional trauma.
- Medical malpractice – We have successfully sued doctors and hospitals in the New York City area for medical negligence resulting in injury or death, such as surgery errors, failure to diagnose cancer or heart attack, medication errors, and disabling birth injuries.
- Police brutality and misconduct – Our law firm is not afraid to stand up to local law enforcement agencies in lawsuits for excessive force, lethal force, false arrest and other civil rights abuses.
- Products liability – We have the resources to sue manufacturers for dangerous products, from auto defects to defective medical devices and consumer products.
- Municipal Liability – We have sued and recovered substantial money from municipal entities including the city and state of New York and other local towns and villages.
Whatever type of injury you’ve experienced, our experienced personal injury attorneys are ready to discuss your options. We will fight tirelessly for your best interest.
We Welcome The Biggest And Toughest Cases
The greater the potential compensation, the harder the insurance companies will fight. We have a proven record of advocacy in lawsuits for wrongful death and cases of catastrophic injury such as spinal cord paralysis, traumatic brain injury (TBI), loss of limb, broken bones and severe burn injuries. Frequently, our clients require reconstructive surgery and months of rehab, and many requiring nursing care, prosthetics, home modifications and other expensive remedies.
We work closely with families to document the damages and future needs, and we have the resources to hire experts who can help make the case for liability. Our trial lawyers have tried many cases to jury verdict, rather than rolling over and taking a lowball settlement that does not cover the needs of our clients and their families.
Advocating For Your Rights In Medical Malpractice Suits
Without a medical degree, you can only trust the doctors who care for your medical needs are doing everything they can to protect your health and wellbeing. Unfortunately, sometimes mistakes are made. When that happens, you need an assertive medical malpractice lawyer to advocate for your best interests. At Alpert, Slobin & Rubenstein, LLP, we have experience helping clients recover full and fair compensation in these types of cases.
Find Out How We Can Help
We offer a free consultation, and we pride ourselves on personalized attention and tenacious representation. Call us today at 646-978-5114 or contact us online. We provide services in Russian, Spanish and Urdu as well as English. Se Habla Español / Мы говорим на русском